One of the project’s priorities is to develop a 100% sustainable building compliant with the prestigious BREEAM quality seal.
New building in the Madrid neighborhood of Salamanca
Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Methodology BREEAM is a evaluation method and a sustainable certification of the world leading construction. This certification has 20 years of experience in the sustainable edification market.
“BREEAM® is transforming the construction market over the world encouraging a more sustainable construction” — DLA Piper Report, March 2014
- Lower greenhouse emissions
- Better adapted to climate change
- Reduction of the impact for the environment
- Reduces energy consumption
- Reduces environment footprint
- Lower maintenance costs
- Improve of wellness and satisfaction.
- Quality brand.
- Regulatory security
- Increased sustainability credentials